ICB Support love hearing from you:
“Great webinar! As a single parent, attending the monthly meetings is an impossibility – however this has definitely changed my mind in keeping up to date. I love to be informed and read as much as time allows with a small child, but I am won over by the Webinar.
It started on time – tick.
The material was easy to follow and user friendly – tick.
The time passed very quickly – tick.
How to Register for an ICB Webinar
Below are some step-by-step instructions to help you register for our upcoming webinars.
ICB offer an exciting range of webinars and it provides you with an easy way to gain insight, information and training in the comfort of your own home.
Follow these simple steps:
- Log on to ICB.org.au.
- Log into your account by entering your user name and password.
- Select the tab “Professional Development”.
- Click on “Continued Professional Education” – which appears directly beneath the tab title.
- Look through the webinar list and select the one that you would like to attend. (When a webinar has more than one date, simply select the date that suits you the best).
- Click on the “Register” button to that webinar.
- This will take you into another screen that will provide further details about the webinar.
- Click “Add to Basket”
- Then a “Check Out” button will appear. Click on this.
- A new screen with come up summarising the webinar and how many attendees. This will always be defaulted to one, being you.
- On the left hand side near the bottom, there is a tick box that will require your attention. It starts with “I have read…” Click on this box.
- Then click “Check out” on the right hand side of the screen.
- You are now booked for the webinar!
You will receive an email confirming your position has been booked in the webinar with a link to connect into the webinar on the date/time that it is running.
Then add this to your personal calendar, compile any questions you may have and get excited about attending.