myGovID is your personal digital identity.
For Agents who operate their business through a Trust structure (or any business that does so and wishes to access ATO services directly themselves):
- in order to gain access to ATO Online Services for Agents and your client list when using myGovID, you must ring the ATO, and the ATO officer can make the connection.
* You cannot make this connection online using RAM yourself – the ATO must do it over the phone.
Call 1300 287 539 and select option 3
How to connect your Trust
- You will need to identify yourself over the phone (as per normal)
- You will need to have your Agent number and the ABN of the Trust.
- You will need to be the Authorised Person of the Trust as listed on the ABN details.
- Estimated time of call is approximately 15 minutes, but then it will be done and you will be up and running.
For any Agent or business who needs to connect multiple ABNs (i.e. more than 3), ring them and ask for the form that has to be submitted.
See ICB’s myGovID page for information about all things myGovID