Your new system for gaining access to ATO Online Services is here!
Auskey will die during the first few months of 2020.
myGovID is already up and running and can already be used to access Online Services.
Agents & Businesses will need to perform a number of steps in sequence in order to adopt the new system.
It is not an option, if you access the ATO systems directly - you MUST change!
This does not effect those that lodge ATO documents using their Accounting or Practice Management Software (unless your software company tells you differently). It only effects those that previously have used Auskey to access ATO.
- Clean up the Australian Business Register so that the correct people are listed as "Associates" of the relevant ABNs of the businesses.
- Set up your personal myGovID
- Link entities via RAM and then invite any individuals
- Use the new set of keys (myGovID) to access ATO Online Services
- Agents will need to re-add clients to the "Favourites" list.
Resources for ICB Members
Become an ICB member to access our comprehensive and uptodate guides including everything the Government is doing to you