The ICB have developed an extensive library of webinars covering technical topics and other industry specific information that help Bookkeepers to gain further expertise and understanding of processes and issues relevant to our community.
ICB webinars are free for all Members (excluding Student Members), providing the opportunity to advance your professional development and increase your Bookkeeping knowledge.
These webinars are designed and delivered by ICB on technical topics such as:
- Fridays with ICB – ICB Director Matthew Addison examines the crucial industry issues of the week and updates on Government policy and announcements. Members can register for the Friday webinars via our CPE page
- COVID-19: JobKeeper and other COVID-19 related information and support.
- BAS Agents: specific to BAS Agent role and services; for example, how to use the BAS Agent online services.
- Bookkeeping: relating to current bookkeeping practices, these webinars cover the bookkeeping cycle of businesses and other specific processes.
- Single Touch Payroll: how to set up STP, pay events and finalisation, and presented by ICB in conjunction with the ATO covering areas of deferrals, authorities, transition, and implementation.
- End of Year: areas of tax and compliance that are unique to end of year processes, such as finalising payroll, TPAR, final BAS lodgement, and preparing financials for the client and accountant.
- GST & BAS: covering GST registration, and allocation of GST with BAS preparation and lodgement guidance.
- Health & Wellbeing: providing guidance with stress, work life balance, and other personal issues that affect you and your client.
- Payroll: providing knowledge on all areas a bookkeeper needs to think about when preparing or advising on Payroll. Relevant for all people involved in payroll.
- Software: specific topics on how to utilise the software platforms.
- Your Bookkeeping Business: working with your clients, growing your business, and dealing with difficult clients.
- Industry: webinars specific to an industry such as medical, real estate, or building and construction. Industry webinars will take you through the operations, technology, GST, Income, Expenses and staffing of an industry.
- Global Bookkeeping Week: recordings from ICB's annual bookkeeping week activities. Learn about ICB from the staff who work here, technical subjects related to bookkeeping, and hear from guest speakers on subjects in the bookkeeping industry.
See our CPE page for a schedule of upcoming webinars.