ICB Announces the new Board of Directors for 2021
Member voting for all AGM matters was online from 9am Tuesday 13th April to 2.45pm Thursday 22nd April 2021. 856 members participated in the election and voting process.
The declaration of results was overseen by the ICB Auditor Rebecca Rosario of McPhail & Partners.
Members resolved as follows:
- Acceptance of Financial Statements
- Acceptance of the Annual Report
- Acceptance of the Budget Direction
- Reappointment of Mr Wayne Durdin of McPhail & Partners as Auditor
Elected onto the Board
3 candidates had been nominated for the 3 vacancies. Each received a confidence vote in excess of the members participating in the voting.
- Melissa Foote (re-elected)
- Colin Walker (re-elected)
- Pamela Taylor – new appointment
Therefore, the new Board for 2021 will be:
- Amanda Linton (Chief Executive Officer)
- Matthew Addison
- Colin Walker
- Leanne Berry
- Rob Marshall
- Melissa Foote
- Marg Whitfield
- Pamela Taylor
The first Directors meeting of the new Board of Directors will be Thursday 6th May 2021.
All Details and Documents can be accessed at ICB Website.