Join the upcoming ICB Technical Webinar
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) will be running a webinar on Single Touch Payroll – Business Understanding and Implementation. This webinar will provide a comprehensive look at the practical business impact of Single Touch Payroll (STP).
ICB have worked closely with the ATO for the past three years to ensure STP streamlines current payroll processes.
Payroll is a well-defined yet extremely complex process and the obligations from Fair Work, tax, super, works compensation, payroll tax and for the employee are immense. Therefore, when the ATO first introduced the concept of STP it was evident the added complexity of this framework showed a disregard for the payroll processes that employers had in place prior.
As the largest institute for professional bookkeepers, ICB has been actively committed to providing a unified voice and realistic perspective for (amongst others) payroll professionals, ensuring STP outcomes can be achieved while relying on Natural Business Systems.
ICB has successfully worked with the ATO on the following:
- Providing feedback on the core design of what has to be reported
- How the ATO can receive data without significant disruption
- How the ATO can effectively communicate and engage employers through the transition into STP
- Contributing to the ATO’s current work in analysing and responding to the payroll information
This webinar will be a unique opportunity for employers to join and engage with the Professional Association that has been a key stakeholder through the ATO design and implementation of STP. Hear the practical business impact of STP, what you need to understand and what you need to do. The real STP story...
All employers have an STP obligation to act by 30 September 2019.
- Wednesday 26 June, 2pm - 4pm AEST
- Hosted by ICB Executive Chairman, Matthew Addison