Join John Birse and other local Bookkeepers for a morning meeting and some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus on key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
As this is our last meeting for 2018, it is our Christmas Kris Kringle Break-up meeting. You are asked to bring a gift upto the value of $15 - suitable for male or female.
Please note there will be no meeting in January, so if you are unable to joinus for this meetin , we wish you a merry christmas and look forward to seeing you in 2019.
If time permits, Items from the latest newsletter, which may include:
- The Future Directors of ICB - what do we want and who should we nominate?
- ICB Annual Meeting - what do we want to know?
- Recognition of contribution to ICB - Nominate for Fellow Members
- Have that Super discussion with your employers.
- NDIS - what is it and its relevance to Bookkeepers.
- Reviewing a Client's Identity - what do we have to do?
- Discuss and complete the ICB Annual Survey.
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Network Facilitator - Yarra Valley
Proudly supported by MYOB