Join Perla Soberon-Brittle and other local Bookkeepers for an evening meeting with some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus of key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
Items from the latest ICB newsletter which may include:
- Accountants, understanding how to work with them mutually beneficially.
- Planning for the year ahead, KPIs and achievable goal setting.
- What are your clients' debtor rights?
- Whistleblowers and BAS Agents.
- How to protect your IP, tips and IP management strategies.
Parking: Parking is available at La Scala or Unley Shopping Centre.
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Network Facilitator - Unley
Proudly supported by MYOB