Join Pia Birbeck and other local Bookkeepers for a morning meeting with some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus of key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
Items from the latest newsletter, which may include:
- The Future Directors of ICB - what do we want and who should we nominate?
- ICB Annual Meeting - what do we want to know?
- Recognition of contribution to ICB - Nominate for Fellow Members
- Have that Super discussion with your employers.
- NDIS - what is it and its relevance to Bookkeepers.
- Reviewing a Client's Identity - what do we have to do?
- Discuss and complete the ICB Annual Survey.
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Network Facilitator - Townsville
Proudly supported by MYOB