Join Carmen Geeves and other local Bookkeepers for an evening dinner and some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus on key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
As this is our last meeting for 2018, please come along and share in dinner and drinks and toast another successful year and the Christmas season. Venue details above. Please make sure you RSVP to Carmen by 3rd December.
Items from the recent ICB newsletter, if time permits, which may include:
- The Future Directors of ICB - what do we want and who should we nominate?
- ICB Annual Meeting - what do we want to know?
- Recognition of contribution to ICB - Nominate for Fellow Members
- Have that Super discussion with your employers.
- NDIS - what is it and its relevance to Bookkeepers.
- Reviewing a Client's Identity - what do we have to do?
- Discuss and complete the ICB Annual Survey.
RSVP: 3/12/2018 for catering purposes. Dinner and drinks at own expense.
Map Ref: https://goo.gl/maps/Zfy1PBDKBXB2
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Network Facilitator - Sutherland
Proudly supported by MYOB