Join Rae Guerin and other local Bookkeepers for a morning meeting with some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus of key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
As mentioned at the last couple of meetings, I regrettably need to resign as facilitator of the meetings so if there is anyone interested in taking on this roll please let us know.
Guest Speaker - Simon Kert from the ATO will be doing a presentation on Cyber Crime and Scams.
Items from the latest newsletter, which may include:
- The Future Directors of ICB - what do we want and who should we nominate?
- ICB Annual Meeting - what do we want to know?
- Recognition of contribution to ICB - Nominate for Fellow Members
- Have that Super discussion with your employers.
- NDIS - what is it and its relevance to Bookkeepers.
- Reviewing a Client's Identity - what do we have to do?
- Discuss and complete the ICB Annual Survey.
Important: If you register for the meeting but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting the office on 1300 85 61 81 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows people on the registration list the opportunity to attend.
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Network Facilitator - South Sunshine Coast
Proudly supported by MYOB