****** Meeting will be via Zoom online - see below for details. ******
Join Skye Thomson and Jane McNeil and other local Bookkeepers for a morning meeting and some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus of key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
Items from the latest newsletter, if time permits, which may include:
- Planning to Reignite Business
- BAS Agents: Reasonable Care Advice
- STP: Closely Held Employees
- Annualised Salary Strategy
- Rebuilding your Bookkeeping Business after Natural Disaster
- Member Benefit of the Month: ICB Australia Discussion and Support Facebook Group
- Question of the Month: When considering the setup of Chart of Accounts in your accounting software, from a management reporting perspective, what would you consider to be "other income"?
Venue - This meeting will be held online via Zoom.
Note: Please register as usual to attend the meeting. On the day prior to the meeting you will receive the meeting link and password that enables you to join the meeting.
If you do not already use Zoom, please download it here before the meeting:
***** Zoom Important upgrade required *****
To improve user data Zoom have upgraded their product and you will need to upgrade the Zoom software on your PC before 30 May. Without the upgrade you will not be able to join any Zoom webinar or meeting.
To upgrade click on this link https://zoom.us/download and select 'Download' below 'Zoom Client for Meetings' and follow the prompts.
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
Skye Thomson & Jane McNeil
ICB Network Facilitators - Port Douglas
Proudly supported by MYOB