Join Cindy Kemp and other local Bookkeepers for a breakfast meeting and some great conversation. Running for one and a half hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus of key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
Items from the latest newsletter,if time permits, which may include:
- 10 Habits of Highly Effective Bookkeepers.
- ICB News Direct to You - Are You Using the ICB App?
- Fairwork Priorities for 2019/2020.
- The New Bookkeepers Reference Guide 2019.
- TPAR - It's Due Now and Relevance to New Industries.
- EOY - Your Checklist and Client Meeting Pack.
Map Ref: https://goo.gl/maps/cL3EtnhjGiD2
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 1.5 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Network Facilitator - Moreton Bay
Proudly supported by MYOB