End of Year, Payroll and STP, Processes and Procedures in 2019 - One Day Workshop
Members Only - To register, please login to website.
STP is here, join ICB team for an End of Year workshop coming to various cities.
Prepare for all the latest legislation and technology changes:
- Single Touch Payroll Final Event or payment summary
- Get the inside running on year end tasks
- Financial advisory and management reporting
Come along and network with your colleagues and get inspired to be ready for this EOFY!
Following feedback and member suggestions, the workshops will remain capped to smaller groups of up to 50 people in 2019 and will be a one-day format to help fit with busy schedules.
The workshops will include extensive hands on exercises to give you practical experiences in areas we will be discussing.
Parking: 200 undercover carparks available for function attendees at a discounted rate:
- $20.00 per car / per full day and overnight
Please use entrance via River Street, driving to the end of driveway and downinto the car park. Prices are subject tochange without notice. All parkingis subject to availability.
One Day Workshop - Members Only - To register, please login to website.
Early Bird Price - $275 incl. GST (Ends Sunday 12th May 2019)
Full Price - $330 incl. GST (Begins Monday 13th May 2019)
At the time of booking your place for the conference, we ask that you also note any special dietary requirements you might have. Please note that the venues have advised that they can only cater for Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian and Pescatarian as per the venues instructions. We cannot guarantee that any other special dietary requirements can be met. We require all special requests to be made within 10 days prior to event.
All cancellations must be advised via email.
Cancellations received within 30 to 14 days from the day of the event there are two options:
- Refund of $125 and manual will be posted. No access to the online workshop or;
- No refund and you will be sent the manual and given access to the online workshop.
Cancellations received within 14 days of the event:
- No refund but access to the online workshop and you will need to pay $20 for the postage of the manual.
- Please contact Member Services to arrange payment and postage.
- Please note the manual will not be provided to other attendees for collection.
If you have registered, do not turn up and have not advised non-attendance:
If you have any further questions, or would like to discuss any of the above with us, please do not hesitate to contact us - email email@example.com or call 1300 85 61 81