******** Meeting will be via Zoom online - see below for details. ******
Join Ruth Morris and other local Bookkeepers for an afternoon meeting with some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus of key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
Items from the recent ICB newsletter, if time permits, which may include:
- Planning to Reignite Business
- BAS Agents: Reasonable Care Advice
- STP: Closely Held Employees
- Annualised Salary Strategy
- Rebuilding your Bookkeeping Business after Natural Disaster
- Member Benefit of the Month: ICB Australia Discussion and Support Facebook Group
- Question of the Month: When considering the setup of Chart of Accounts in your accounting software, from a management reporting perspective, what would you consider to be "other income"?
Important: If you register for the meeting but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting the office on 1300 85 61 81 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows people on the registration list the opportunity to attend.
Venue - This meeting will be held online via Zoom.
Note: Please register as usual to attend the meeting. On the day prior to the meeting you will receive the meeting link and password that enables you to join the meeting.
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Network Facilitator - Geraldton
Proudly supported by MYOB