Join Pam Chilman and other local Bookkeepers for an evening meeting and some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus of key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
Topics from the latest newsletter which may include:
- 10 Habits of Highly Effective Bookkeepers.
- ICB News Direct to You - Are You Using the ICB App?
- Fairwork Priorities for 2019/2020.
- The New Bookkeepers Reference Guide 2019.
- TPAR - It's Due Now and Relevance to New Industries.
- EOY - Your Checklist and Client Meeting Pack.
Map Ref: https://goo.gl/maps/ZZZErALA4bR2
ICB Members and Current Cert IV in Financial Bookkeeping Students - Free
Non- Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Facilitator - Canberra (Phillip)
Proudly supported by MYOB