Join Jolanta Milewski and other local Bookkeepers for an afternoon meeting and some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus of key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
Items from the recent ICB newsletter, if time permits, which may include:
- AGM Information
- Restaurant Tips, GST & Declared Income
- Auskey Closes 27 March 2020 & ATO Super Clearing House
- Your Trust and myGovID
- ATO New Record Keeping Resources
- When Is it a Tax Deduction?
- ATO Administrative Process for Shift to Monthly PAYGW
- You Shouldn’t Discuss Your Prices … Or Should You?
- Changes to the ABN System
- Balancing Client Needs and Yours
- HR Hot Tips from Employment Innovations: Annualised Salaries
- Member Benefit of the Month: ICB Benefits
Important: If you register for the meeting but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting the office on 1300 85 61 81 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows people on the registration list the opportunity to attend.
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Network Facilitator - Cairns
Proudly supported by MYOB