Join Wendy Hughes and other local bookkeepers for a hands-on workshop from 10.30am to 2.30pm on most things “Single Touch Payroll”, including:
- Preparing for STP;
- What authorisations and declarations are required – ensuring correct relationships;
- How to transition to STP for small employers;
- Quarterly concession for micro (1-4) employers;
- ‘Closely held’ lodgement concessions;
- How to correct a payroll event;
- How to deal with “out of cycle” payments.
- How will EOFY be different?
You’re welcome to bring along your laptops/devices and your own wi-fi. Light lunch and morning/afternoon tea will be provided.
Important: If you register for the meeting but are unable to attend please cancel your registration by contacting the office on 1300 85 61 81 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This allows people on the registration list the opportunity to attend.
Cost - Note Change of Cost for ICB Members
ICB Members - $22.00 to help cover costs of room hire and refreshments.
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Network Facilitator - Busselton
Proudly supported by MYOB