Join Mardi Tick and other local Bookkeepers for an afternoon meeting with some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus of key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
Items from the recent ICB newsletter which may include:
- Preparation to End of Year.
- Updated Resource - Car Allowances and Reimbursements.
- Cyber Security Assessment Tool.
- QOTM: Closely Held & STP and TFN Declaration/Super Choice Forms: Question - For CHP, the tax agent usually has their TFN and also super fund details, and calculates the PAYG tax at the EOY, for STP will CHP now need to complete a TFN declaration and a Super Choice Form etc?
- Budget for Bookkeepers.
- Client Verification for BAS Agents.
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Terms and Conditions
General Event Booking terms and conditions are available at https://www.icb.org.au/Terms--Conditions
ICB Network Facilitator - Broome
Proudly supported by MYOB