Join Sue Tayler and other local Bookkeepers for an evening meeting with some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, we want to hear from you; your challenges, successes, views or anything else (preferably bookkeeping related) you'd like to share with the group.
Items from the recent ICB newsletter, which may include:
- Accountants, understanding how to work with them mutually beneficially.
- Planning for the year ahead, KPIs and achievable goal setting.
- What are your clients' debtor rights?
- Whistleblowers and BAS Agents.
- How to protect your IP, tips and IP management strategies.
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Network Facilitator - Balmain
Proudly supported by MYOB