Join Sue Tayler and other local Bookkeepers for an evening meeting with some great conversation and Christmas Cheer. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, we want to hear from you; your challenges, successes, views or anything else (preferably bookkeeping related) you'd like to share with the group.
Items from the recent ICB newsletter, which may include:
- The Future Directors of ICB - what do we want and who should we nominate?
- ICB Annual Meeting - what do we want to know?
- Recognition of contribution to ICB - Nominate for Fellow Members
- Have that Super discussion with your employers.
- NDIS - what is it and its relevance to Bookkeepers.
- Reviewing a Client's Identity - what do we have to do?
- Discuss and complete the ICB Annual Survey.
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Network Facilitator - Balmain
Proudly supported by MYOB