Join Leanne Davis and other local Bookkeepers for a morning meeting and some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus of key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
Then Items from the recent ICB newsletter which may include:
- Meet your new Board of Directors.
- Notice of the AGM - What do you want discussed.
- 2018 Survey Results - What does it say to you.
- Understanding Modern Awards - New Resource.
- What does the Banking Royal Commission mean for Bookkeeping.
- Your Approach to STP in 2019 - its here and applies to all employers.
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Network Facilitator - Albury
Proudly supported by MYOB