Join Sandy Rosseland and other local Bookkeepers for a FACE to FACE morning meeting and some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus of key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
Items from the recent ICB newsletter which may include:
- STP - Micro Employers and Closely Held.
- Updated Resource -Superannuation 2022.
- Preventing and Fixing Workplace Problems FWO.
- QOTM: A sole trader cleaning business is GST registered and issues tax invoices for clients upon request. For those businesses that don’t request tax invoices, is it okay for the Bookkeeper to just code the transactions in software to sales, GST inclusive, or does a tax invoice need to be issued even if the client doesn’t want to receive it?
- Discussion- Deadlines for BAS Agents.
- Family Secession Planning ASFBEO.
Parking: Plenty of parking is available
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Terms and Conditions
General Event Booking terms and conditions are available at https://www.icb.org.au/Terms--Conditions
ICB Network Facilitator - Albury - Wodonga
Proudly supported by MYOB