Digitising Processes with Government
Government are embracing a Digital Identity, Digital Processes world. To effectively implement the pending environment requires:
- review of what already exists in your digital profile with government
- Updating your information
- adoption of new techniques, and
- ongoing engagement
The new processes are being developed right now (written September 2019).
Agents who interact with the ATO must start a process of updating backend processes and cleaning up history for themselves and their clients. Agents may be able to assist their clients to also adopt this new environment.
The Auskey is expiring (likely March 2020), myGovID is the future. ATO Online Services for Agents are live now. Access to the old Portals will cease when Auskey expires.
ICB Member - Resources & Explanations for all steps
Your New Auskey – myGovID
- Clean up the Australian Business Register so that the correct people are listed as "Associates" of the relevant ABNs of the businesses.
- Set up your personal myGovID
- Link entities via RAM and then invite any individuals
- Use the new set of keys (myGovID) to access ATO Online Services
Today (September 2019) the steps required to prepare for the new environment – Detailed Explanation
Artificial Intelligence and Professionals
Digital Case Studies - Best practice for Australia
Digital Champions Program