You’re invited to QuickBooks Connect in Melbourne on 30 & 31 May, 2019.
Intuit is offering an exclusive discount of 40% to members and friends of the ICB.
Simply use the code QBC19ICB when registering.
For a discounted fee you’ll receive:
- A 2-day conference pass
- All meals, snacks and beverages
- Access to the QuickBooks Connect after party
- Swag bag filled with goodies
- Certificate for up to 8 CPD hours
Here is a sneak peek at the breakout sessions especially designed for accountants and bookkeepers:
- Stop the Clock: Use Single Touch Payroll to enter into Value Pricing – Leverage STP and learn practical steps to introduce advisory services into your practice.
- Choose the Right Apps for Clicks, Bricks or Project Businesses – Take a deep dive into the best apps for businesses running online stores, retail stores or projects.
- Beyond Word of Mouth: Winning New Clients Online – The cloud can help. Add online to your marketing mix and win new clients while you sleep.
We’ve also just announced the following speakers will be sharing their stories on the mainstage and there are more announcements to come:
- Todd Sampson, Adventurer, award-winning documentary-maker, television presenter and businessman
- Abigail Forsyth, Co-founder of KeepCup
- Michael McQueen, Multi-award Winning Speaker, Trend Forecaster & 6-Time Best-Selling Author
- Ronni Kahn AO, Founder & CEO of OzHarvest
- Stevan Premutico, Founder of Dimmi & me&u.
Any questions? Drop them an email at eventsAUS@intuit.com
Click here to see the current agenda.
- 30th May 2019, 8:00am - 7:30pm
- 31st May 2019, 8:00am - 4:00pm