When MYOB started out in 1991 from a home office we had one big idea - to create affordable tools that made business life easier.
We're big now, but our focus on supporting businesses (big and small) remains the same:
- We know it takes guts to start and run a business.
- Your work is important but so is life.
- That’s why we focus on making business life easier, leaving you to do what you do best.
Love your work
We now help approximately 1.2 million Australian and New Zealand businesses do so via our 50+ products and services and our network of over 40,000 accountants, bookkeepers and other professional partners.
Did you know that approximately two in three Australian businesses use accounting software and of these around 60% use MYOB?
Essentials Cashbook is ideal for clients with simple needs. It’s easy online accounting which lets clients manage their cashflow and compliance requirements, along with quoting, invoicing, payments and payroll. Clients simply subscribe and pay a monthly fee.
Learn more about MYOB Essentials here.
AccountRight is powerful accounting with business management capabilities to help your clients stay competitive in business. Customisable to manage jobs, inventory, payroll and multiple company accounts. An AccountRight subscription gives your clients access to the latest version of AccountRight on their desktop and in the cloud for as long as they maintain the subscription. There is no upfront software cost, just a monthly subscription.
Learn more about MYOB AccountRight here.
Partner with MYOB
For over 25 years, MYOB has grown with people and businesses to ensure that the road to success is both a simple and rewarding one.
Join MYOB on this exciting journey by becoming an MYOB Partner today.
Find out more
MYOB is here to help you help your clients
- Be the first in the know: As a partner we tell you first about new releases, updates to current products and developments in the technologies we use.
- We're working when you are: Get the support you need, when you need it. You'll have access to a team of skilled Partner Managers who you can contact by phone, email or online.
- More opportunities for business: Becoming a partner opens up a whole new world of potential customers and opportunities.
The MYOB Partner Program
Whatever success looks like to you, the MYOB Partner Program helps you achieve more for both you and your clients.
- Business growth: Automate manual processes and access software that lets you spend more time working on your business
- Increase revenue: The support to attract and take on more clients. The training to take on more financially rewarding work.
- Enjoy better relationships: Collaborate more closely with your clients. Get better insights into their business and help them make better business decisions.
- Make time for the things you love: Clock going too fast? We'll help you find the time you need for the things and people that matter to you.
Become an MYOB Partner
When you join the Partner Program, you join a community of active professionals. MySuccess is a portal to connect you with that community. Speak and share with other accountants and bookkeepers to swap knowledge, information and get access to tools that help grow your business.
MYOB Partner Benefits
One of the most popular benefits of the programs is unfettered access to our full business software range worth $8,000. And as a partner every software update is made available to you first.
Partner News and Views
You receive your own partner newsletter with all the latest on MYOB products and campaigns – delivered straight to your inbox. You’ll also have access to the MYOB Community forum where you can connect and share ideas with your peers online.
We’ll give you reseller discounts that you can either pass on to your clients or keep for yourself and your business. And when you upgrade your clients to another MYOB product, you’ll also earn valuable extra income.
The programs offer access to free online and classroom ongoing training to maximise your potential. There’s also the opportunity to network at one of the industry events of the year – Partner Connect. You’ll gain unique insights from industry experts, software training and have the chance to network with your peers. Certified Consultants receive free tickets to this event.
You’ll get access to a team of skilled Partner Managers who can help with all your customer service and sales enquiries. And if you’re catching up on the books after hours and you need technical support, an MYOB software expert is here to help via phone, email or Live Chat.
Learn more about the MYOB Certified Consultant Partner program here. Learn more about the MYOB Bookkeeper Partner program here. To join call 1300 555 117.