Refresh your current knowledge and ensure you’re up-to-date with the latest developments.
- Get the inside running on year end tasks of payroll (including finalisation for Single Touch Payroll)
- EOY financials
- Working with your clients
- Comprehensive End of Year Resource and Process
- How to introduce STP2 to your clients
Walk away feeling prepared and confident as you head into EOFY.
Join the ICB team for an exclusive, Members-Only seminar that will provide an in-depth approach into the 2021 End of Financial Year. After hearing your valuable feedback, we’ll be offering the Online Seminars as two smaller 3 hour sessions – giving you more flexibility around day-to-day responsibilities, work commitments and time to reflect on the session.
- Legislation Updates
- Bookkeeper Preparation
- End Of Year Payroll
- STP and Final Event
- Software Presentations
- Software Presentations
- End Of Year Customers and Suppliers
- End Of Year Compliance
- Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR)
- Payroll Tax
- Workers Compensation
- STP2 conversations
Members Only – To register, please log in to website.
- Early Bird Price – $242 incl. GST (ends Sunday 16th May 2021)
- Session 1 – $121 and Session 2 – $121
- Full Price – $308 incl. GST (begins Monday 17th May 2021)
- Session 1 – $154 and Session 2 – $154
*Members must log in to be able to “add to basket”
Official Seminar Manual
You will be provided with a link to download a PDF copy of the official Seminar Manual.
Hard Copy Manual
If you have booked for both sessions you can receive a hard copy version.
To order your manual, Click “Yes” on the special requirements on Session 1 and enter the word “Manual”.
* Whilst every attempt to provide you with the hard copy of the manual will be made, we cannot guarantee delivery prior to the commencement of the event.
Booking for the Seminar
- Click on the Session 1 link, which takes you to the shop.
- “Add to Basket”, then click back on your browser to return to this page.
- Click on Session 2.
- “Add to Basket”, then click on “Check out”.
We recommend attending Session 1 prior to Session 2. Please note that the content for each session is different for each session. Please see agenda above.
CPE earned for these events will automatically be added to your ICB CPE Log.
The seminar may count as 5.5 hours towards your CPE requirements.
If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 856 181.
General Event Booking terms and conditions are available on ICB’s Terms and Conditions web page.
We do not accept cancellation emails post date of the event registered for.
ICB End of Year Online Seminar 2021
- The ticket holder acknowledges that all notifications of cancellations must be confirmed via email to and by email@example.com prior to the event.
- The ticket holder acknowledges that in relation to events hosted in an online, or virtual environment, which may contain live or on demand content enabling real time interaction with speakers or facilitators, where the presentation of such content is subsequently available in a recorded or pre-recorded format accessible to the ticket holder for a period of no less than 14 days, no refunds for cancellations or non-attendance will be offered.
- If you wish to cancel your ticket to the ICB End of Year Online Seminar event:
- prior to the end of the early bird date for the event, you will be entitled to a full refund and any pre-approved access to the events will be removed.
- after the early bird date but more than fourteen days before the commencement of the ICB End of Year Online Seminar event, we will charge a cancellation fee of $45 and we will provide a refund for the remaining amount and any pre-approved access to the events will be removed.
- within fourteen days of the commencement of the ICB End of Year Online Seminar event or otherwise do not use your ticket for the event, no refund will be paid or credit will be offered and any pre-approved access to the event will be removed.
- If you are a member of ICB, an electronic copy of the ICB End of Year Online Seminar event manual will be provided to you. If hard copy of the Summit manual is required, it can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, or would like to discuss any of the above with us, please do not hesitate to contact us – email email@example.com or call 1300 856 181.
Resolution of Complaints
- We will in good faith attempt to resolve any complaint or dispute with you as quickly and amicably as possible. You may notify a complaint or dispute to us at any time by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to make a complaint or raise a dispute regarding Fees, you must send us an email within 30 days of such Fees being paid by your Payment Method.
- In the event that you do not raise any complaint or dispute in relation to an amount of Fees within 30 days of payment, we will take this as your acknowledgement that the Fees are fair and reasonable and as a waiver of your right to dispute them.