Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

JobKeeper for full-time students

• Member in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 20 posts
  • # 118650

Please I'd like to have advice on JK payment for full-time students per below JK Update from the treasuere. My client employs a few students on casual basis, all JK criteria met and has already paid 2 fortnights of JK total $3000 each employee. My questions are

1. Does the employer have to stop JK for those employee? How to do that?
  2. How will the business get reimbursed for the $3000 per employee paid for the first 2 fortnights?

"Full time students aged 16 and 17 years old:  As noted in the explanatory statement to the existing rules, the benefit of the JobKeeper payment to workers over the age of 16 is justified for those who are financially independent and who require the security provided by participation in the JobKeeper scheme and the maintenance of the working relationship that it affords.  The rules will provide that full time students who are 17 years old and younger, and who are not financially independent, are not eligible for the JobKeeper Payment.  This clarification will apply prospectively, which would mean an eligible employer that has already met the wage condition of paying such an employee $1,500 for a fortnight could be entitled to a JobKeeper Payment in arrears for that fortnight."

• 34 posts
  • # 119064

“The [updated] rules will provide that full-time students who are 17 years old and younger, and who are not financially independent, are not eligible for the JobKeeper Payment.”

• 1 post
  • # 119348

A lot of students want to get the best writing service help where they want to choose the best writing service options through the help of https://britishessays.net/gradesfixer-review/ site options where writing students can check the writing reviews in effective way.I have checked that some of the writing service help is always available for many students.

• 2 posts
  • # 119410

i don't think to stop any job because it is very important for them. Some students manage all educational things with yourself like tuition fees, online thesis writing services fees, and other educational expense. So, they do part-time for these educational expenses.

• 1 post
  • # 119411

well, a student can be provided writing services to different companies and can earn their living not only this but also they can add additional skill set of academic and content writing as well.

Besides you can check out Bakersfield Web Design for web design services. They are industry professionals and are highly recommended.

• 4 posts
  • # 119416

Instagram also introduced its story feature that is similar to Facebook and Snapchat story feature. You can just upload the story and it can remain there for 24 hours. However, Insta has become a marketing platform so the importance of story on Insta is not similar to other Instagram stalker free. You can also make your story as a highlight on your profile that remains forever on your IG profile. This is an amazing feed.

instagram stalker free

• 1 post
  • # 119508

This is a great opportunity for students looking for a job, Who find the best cheap assignment writers for their assignments. And they are short of money, so they will be able to get out of their trouble because of this job.

• 7 posts
  • # 119533

It is very relevant for me, thanks!

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last