Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Payroll - cost effective software which integrates with Xero

• Member in Practice
  • 1 post
  • # 118101

Hi,

I have a client using Xero Premium 50, employing 35 staff and on a monthly payroll cycle. We need to pay their staff under another ABN now so I either need to commence another Xero subscription or find other software to use to pay the staff. We're looking for the most cost effective way of doing this and if we go with other software we need it to integrate with Xero.

Does anyone have any recommendations or experience on the best way for us to handle this.  Staff numbers will increase to approximately 70 by June 2020.

• 3 posts
  • # 118131

LindaC said:

Hi,

I have a client using Xero Premium 50, employing 35 staff and on a monthly payroll cycle. We need to pay their staff under another ABN now so I either need to commence another Xero subscription or find other software to use to pay the staff. We're looking for the most cost effective way of doing this and if we go with other software we need it to integrate with Xero.

Does anyone have any recommendations or experience on the best way for us to handle this.  Staff numbers will increase to approximately 70 by June 2020.

Connect QuickBooks Hosting and Xero with your other apps and run workflows across them. Trigger workflows automatically when things happen in any of the apps. Like

1. Add Or Update a Contact in Xero on a New Customer in QuickBooks Online

2. Add or Update a Customer in QuickBooks Online on a New or Modified Contact in Xero

3. Add an Invoice in QuickBooks Online on a New Payment in Xero

4. Add an Invoice in QuickBooks Online on a New Overpayment in Xero

and many more

Regards,
Adrian
Quickbooks Expert @ Apps4rent

QuickBooks Hosting

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last