Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Proxy

• 2 posts
  • # 117816

My friend is from Thailand. He can't to use this forum from his country. Can someone to advise him free proxy server?

Edited at 12 Jun 2019 08:21 AM GMT

• 36 posts
  • # 117817

Hi Kiroskin,

Most Free VPNs are pretty slow and usually can't be trusted, but hide.me seems like a good solution with a free tear.

Personally I have used Nord and ExpressVPN in the past, but they are paid VPN options.

I just connected to Thailand and tested a few sites, the ICB forum and Microkeepers Payroll Software loaded fine.

Therefor, I think this might be an issue with your local ISP, you might be behind a firewall, I would suggest trying a different internet connection.

• 1 post
  • # 117818

Probably this forum is not available for some countries . The administration put them on the restrictions on several security reasons. I would advice to try pirate proxy and since I am using them I didn't have any concern with the blocked sites . Now I can navigate on the all sites and  AVOIDCENSORSHIP , whatever my location will be my IP will be hidden  anyway.The proxies are the good solution to increase your privacy and make your friend anonymous on the Internet.

Edited at 12 Jun 2019 11:04 AM GMT

• 5 posts
  • # 117854

He can find some proxy on proxyserverlist24,freely

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last