Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

GovReports IAM - STP

• Member in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 14 posts
  • # 117626

I'm looking at GovReports IAM for STP for a client who does not want to move from MYOB V19 (Classic) and in fact wants to stop paying her MYOB subscription.  My understanding is that even if we download MYOB 2019.1 and upgraded from Classic and hosted the file locally you MUST still have an active MYOB subscription to enable STP reporting - please correct me if I'm wrong here?    Client is classed as a micro employer, only has one employee 1 day per week, so the GovReports IAM looks like a good option for her.  In reading about IAM, it states "If you have less than 20 employees with simple payroll requirement", just wondering if the "simple payroll requirement" would include the option for salary sacrifice?  The employee salary sacrifices nearly half her wages each fortnightly, so this is a necessary requirement.

I look forward to your responses.  I'm also happy to explore other options for this client if the GovReports IAM is not suitable.

Thanks,

Jenee

• Member in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 14 posts
  • # 117642

Ok, so FYI, if anyone else is looking at IAM for basic payroll, currently Salary Sacrifice is NOT supported.  I have been advised the Salary Sacrifice feature will be available with an upcominig release, but no date was given.  I have emailed them asking when this new feature will be available and if I can be advised when this happens.  I obviously don't want to sign up for the free trial unless I know the feature I need is available.  Hopefully GovReports will get back to me with an estimate of availability.

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last