Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Registering for GST - template to inform your clients

• Member in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 1 post
  • # 116813

Hello everyone, the time has come for me to register for GST and I am looking for a template on how to inform my clients of this change in a nice way :) 

I looked through the ICB resources but couldn't find a template for this. Can anyone help me with this or point me in the right direction? Thank you!

• Fellow in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 151 posts
  • # 117030

Hi,

Once you've registered, you'll be invoicing with GST, so you could highlight a comment on your invoice like "Please note that effective xx/xx/xx A & K Bookkeeping is registered for GST".

This will raise awareness with Client and whoever is processing your invoice for payment.

• 2 posts
  • # 117882

A&K Bookkeeping said:

Hello everyone, the time has come for me to register for GST and I am looking for a template on how to inform my clients of this change in a nice way :) 

I looked through the ICB resources but couldn't find a template for this. Can anyone help me with this or point me in the right direction? Thank you!

You require an Australian Business Number to register for GST. Go to business registration services. If you are unable to register online then contact the ATO or register for GST through a registered tax agents.

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last