Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Single Touch Payroll not available on BAS agent portal

• Member in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 10 posts
  • # 116611

If a company logs into the Business portal there is a section on the left hand side under manage employees for Single Touch Payroll and Super Clearing House but if you log in as a BAS agent there is no section for this.  As a BAS agent do we need to do anyting in the portal for this to appear? Will this be available for BAS agents?  If so when?

• Fellow in Practice
  • 49 posts
  • # 116612

Hi Judy,

Log into your BAS Agent portal. select a client, then click on button Client's Employer obligations (towards the RHS), click on STP reporting link. When your client lodges STP pay event info, this section will populate.

Regards,

Vija

• Member in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 10 posts
  • # 116622

Vija said:

Hi Judy,

Log into your BAS Agent portal. select a client, then click on button Client's Employer obligations (towards the RHS), click on STP reporting link. When your client lodges STP pay event info, this section will populate.

Regards,

Vija

Vija,

I have logged in as a BAS agent and gone to one of my Clients file who has payroll and logdes PAYG and there is NO Clients Employer Obligations button on LHS or RHS

is there something I need to do for this to appear on the portal?

• Fellow in Practice
  • 49 posts
  • # 116634

Hi Judy,

Try login to BAS Agent portal and then login to Access Manager and check that you have permission to view. the Client's Employer Obligations button shows under everyone of my clients (even those without PAYG W responsibilites).

Regards,

Vija

• 34 posts
  • # 119271

How to switch on STP in QuickBooks
Sign in to your QuickBooks account.
Select Employees and sign up to KeyPay (our integrated payroll partner)
Select Payroll settings then Electronic lodgment and STP.
Select Enable Single Touch Payroll.

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last