Do you love bookkeeping? Are you a self starter? Are you a fan of an exciting role with a mixture of fixed and flexible hours?
MC Accounts Bookkeeping, based in Melbourne, provides exceptional bookkeeping and admin services to a range of clients leaving them feel delighted. How do we do that? By having a team of highly skilled and exceptional bookkeepers who use The Pure Bookkeeping System to empower business owners in their financial matters removing confusion, fear and uncertainty and replacing it with clarity, freedom and control. We are looking for a contract bookkeeper who is available to work 2-4 days a week in the North, West and inner parts of Melbourne with the possibility of increasing to full time subject to your performance.
What we are looking for is someone who has a:Certificate IV in Finance (or bookkeeping)
- Certificate IV in Finance (or bookkeeping)
- Solid bookkeeping experience in MYOB, QBO and Xero
- Passion for problem solving
- Proven attention to detail
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and is knowledgeable in MS Office
- Proficiency in English with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Willing to undergo a police and drug check
- Reliable car and is willing to do some travel
You will be required to complete the PBS Training Program once accepted. If you have a desire to use your excellent bookkeeping skills and you are able to start straight away, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.