Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Casual or contract bookkeeper required in Launceston, Tasmania

• 6 posts
  • # 113279

Hi all,

I run a small bookkeeping business in Launceston and am currently looking to employ a highly skilled bookkeeper to do some casual or subcontract work for me. My business is called Oasis Bookkeeping Services and the successful person would need to have their own home office set up, be extremely proficient in MYOB, willing to go through extensive in-house training, willing to follow in-house procedures and policies, and willing to work flexible hours. Ideally, I would like to hand the successful person the workload of 9 of my current clients - all using MYOB AccountRight Live. Most work is done on a monthly basis, a couple of clients are fortnightly work. Work includes data entry, payroll, BAS preparation and reporting.

I would prefer to subcontract this work out to someone who has their own ABN, but for the right person I would consider employing them on a casual basis.

I am looking for someone who is energetic, keen to learn, flexible, extremely professional in manner and in presentation.

You can email me on jo@bookkeepingtas.com.au or call me to discuss the role further on 0400089725.

• 6 posts
  • # 113309

I am so pleased to say that I have filled this position. Thank you!

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last