We are seeking a student bookkeeper to assist in a busy bookkeeping environment, initially for one day per week (approx. 5hrs per week). Extra hours will be available during busy periods. Some flexibility will be required in regards to which day of the week . We are conveniently located in Coorparoo, Brisbane.
We provide remote bookkeeping services primarily using Xero and Receipt Bank plus various other add-ons. We are dedicated to helping small business streamline their business workflows. The position is based on site in our office initially with the option to work remotely at a later stage.
We seek a candidate with strong values and work ethic, to work in our rapidly expanding business.
About the role
· Key responsibilities will include:
· Day to day processing for supplier bills
· Bank reconciliations
· Reconcile balance sheet accounts
· Adhoc office duties as required
· Document Scanning
To be successful:
1. Currently enrolled in Cert IV in Bookkeeping
2. Excellent computer skills
3. Have a can-do attitude, high attention to detail
4. Take responsibility for completing work to deadlines
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Knowledge of Xero an advantage
7. Excel skills an advantage
If you have a passion for numbers and want to assist small businesses grow, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Please include a cover letter with your CV outlining any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
$20 per hour plus super
Edited at 18 May 2016 06:17 AM GMT