Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Shopify daily takings report?

• Member in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 31 posts
  • # 111714

Hi all

I have a retail client who uses Shopify for POS and Xero for accounts. Previously the two were linked via a 3rd party API Carry The One, but now are linked directly since integration became available in early Nov.

I'm trying to reconcile some EFTPOS deposits in Xero, but during the transition I don't think all the transactions came across, or maybe some of the refunds didn't transfer. 

What is the best report in Shopify to find all payments in and out on a particular day? I can currently look at sales/''orders'', but not payments in and out. 

Any assistance appreciated!

Jen :-)

• 3 posts
  • # 114257

Why he or she didn't use Magento Platform ? In my opinion, it's better than Shopify. 

I love these great tools to design and develop an eCommerce website. Mega menu 2 or Reward Point 2 

Edited at 28 Mar 2017 01:13 AM GMT

Edited at 28 Mar 2017 01:14 AM GMT

Edited at 28 Mar 2017 01:18 AM GMT

• 1 post
  • # 114906

Totally agree with you anna :D

IEEE expanded on the original 802.11 standard in July 1999, creating the 802.11bspecification. 802.11b supports bandwidth up to 11 Mbps, comparable to traditional Ethernet.

802.11b uses the same unregulated radio signaling frequency (2.4 GHz) as the original 802.11 standard. Vendors often prefer using these frequencies to lower their production costs. Being unregulated, 802.11b gear can incur interference from microwave ovens, cordless phones, and other appliances using the same 2.4 GHz range. However, by installing 802.11b gear a reasonable distance from other appliances, interference can easily be avoided. aheadworks

How to Grow Hydrangeas

Edited at 01 Dec 2019 12:55 AM GMT

• 2 posts
  • # 114908

brentclark2003 said:

“Totally agree with you anna :D”

Magento is too complex for who don't have experience in programing.

So I recommend Shopify for who want easy manage their shop.

• 3 posts
  • # 114944

Both Magento and Shopify have their own advantages, it's hard to say which one is better.

• 34 posts
  • # 119077

The sales reports are available only if your store is on the Shopify plan or higher. When you open a sales report, the data is up to date, give or take about 1 minute. You can reopen or refresh the report to show newer data. However, it can take 12-72 hours before sales are reflected in the Sales by discount report.

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last