Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Contract Bookkeeper in the Macedon Ranges area required to assist Member in Practice

• Fellow in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • Certified Bookkeeping Practice
  • 5 posts
  • # 104022

Hi All

I require a casual contract bookkeeper to assist me with a diverse and interesting client base. Learn from my 25+ years experience in the software consulting business.  Accounting platforms - MYOB, Xero, Intuit, Reckon.  Some work must be carried out in my office in Gisborne, remainder may be done remotely.

If you live in the Sunbury, Macedon Ranges area this would suit as I require person to meet with me in my office for briefings and review.

Urgent assistance required.

Please contact me on 0414928339

Josephine Roberts

• Member in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 21 posts
  • # 104366

Josephine Roberts said:

Hi All

I require a casual contract bookkeeper to assist me with a diverse and interesting client base. Learn from my 25+ years experience in the software consulting business.  Accounting platforms - MYOB, Xero, Intuit, Reckon.  Some work must be carried out in my office in Gisborne, remainder may be done remotely.

If you live in the Sunbury, Macedon Ranges area this would suit as I require person to meet with me in my office for briefings and review.

Urgent assistance required.

Please contact me on 0414928339

Josephine Roberts

Hi Josephine

Did you find anyone as yet?  If not, feel free to email me at rangeviewbookkeeping@bigpond.com or call me on 040290394.

Regards

Lisa Conley

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last