Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Free ProPartner training for Intuit QB Online

• Member in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 31 posts
  • # 99914

I'm sure this board was originally meant for the Reckon product, but given that the Quickbooks brand is now in the hands of Intuit...

Just thought I'd mention that they are offering free one day training courses at the moment so you can sign up and become a free partner. I did it last week and you learn in a small classroom setting and do a few little quizzes throughout so that at the end you have completed the training and (hopefully) passed with flying colours!

Well worth it if you can afford a day of no billable hours, to get a hands on feel for the product and go through setup, transactions and client management at a basic level.

(note I have no affiliation with this product apart from now being a partner, I'm just excited about a fully functional cloud solution with payroll and inventory that doesn't cost as much for small business!).

They also have a tasty teaser for partners getting signups before June 30 (cheap to the point where I'm going to get a couple of subscriptions, just in case someone signs up later in the year), but I won't mention the details on this public forum Wink

Jen.

• 5 posts
  • # 100163

Quickbooks have extended their offer to the 30th September. I am undertaking the training very shortly. 

Jen said:

I'm sure this board was originally meant for the Reckon product, but given that the Quickbooks brand is now in the hands of Intuit...

Just thought I'd mention that they are offering free one day training courses at the moment so you can sign up and become a free partner. I did it last week and you learn in a small classroom setting and do a few little quizzes throughout so that at the end you have completed the training and (hopefully) passed with flying colours!

Well worth it if you can afford a day of no billable hours, to get a hands on feel for the product and go through setup, transactions and client management at a basic level.

(note I have no affiliation with this product apart from now being a partner, I'm just excited about a fully functional cloud solution with payroll and inventory that doesn't cost as much for small business!).

They also have a tasty teaser for partners getting signups before June 30 (cheap to the point where I'm going to get a couple of subscriptions, just in case someone signs up later in the year), but I won't mention the details on this public forum Wink

Jen.

• 3 posts
  • # 117898

I am going for this for sure

QuickBooks Cloud Expert

Edited at 09 Jul 2019 02:31 PM GMT

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last