Solpoint is friendly, fast growing Bookkeeping firm loacted in central Melbourne CBD, we are looking for a enthusiastic and experienced bookkeeper to join our team ASAP. Recent growth means an opporunity for someone to come on board part time with a view to increasing hours as needed.
Solpoint Solutions Pty Ltd supplies bookkeeping and Accounts Department Services to small and medium-sized businesses. We’re looking for an experienced bookkeeper with a passion for small business, who can help with General Bookkeeping, Associated Administrative Duties, Month End, BAS and Reconciliation. Tasks. Hours of work are flexible, making this role suitable for those with family, study or other commitments.
To be considered for this position you will require:
• A minimum Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or Accounting.
• Demonstrated experience assisting small to medium-sized businesses with all aspects of bookkeeping, in accordance with relevant Australian Tax and BAS legislation.
• Extensive experience, including payroll, Payables and Receivables across multiple industries.
• Experience with all three accounting packages such as MYOB, QuickBooks and Xero would be highly regarded but is not essential. Excellent proficiency in at least one of these required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and Word
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience in a busy office environment dealing with sensitive material
• An ethical, committed and trustworthy character
We will offer you:
• Comprehensive training in our systems and processes
• Ongoing professional development
• Diversity of experience across a range of clients, industries and professional environments
• A close team of supportive and friendly bookkeepers you can call on for advice and support
Please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Either Self employed or employee style arrangement can be considered.
Absolutely no graduates will be considered, Agencies also need not contact.
Applications open to the public from Friday 3rd May 2013, so get in now to be a preferred ICB candidate. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. If an interview is granted applicants will be required to complete a bookkeeping competence test in MYOB. Tests may be requested to be conducted in QuickBooks if applicant prefers.