Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Xero is on the road again in May

• 21 posts
  • # 82713

Hi

Xero is on the road this month demonstrating our cloud accounting application.

Join us to see Xero in action and discover what it means for your bookkeeping business.

You are an integral part of your clients small business, Xero is a tool that provides you with all you need to connect with clients and give services and advice that helps them reach their full potential.

With Xero, all your client data is in the cloud. You access real-time client information from anywhere, allowing for flexible working and timely advice to your clients.

Come along to an Intro to Xero to meet the team and learn the following:

• Daily bank feeds, reconciliation and how they can change the way you work.
  • How to build better relationships with your clients and accountants
  • By using Xero how you can move to higher value services
  • How to grow your practice

Click on a city near you to register for free

The session will be presented by myself, as the founder of one of Australia's leading bookkeeping businesses I understand the need for real world applications and can see the value of cloud accounting for bookkeepers. 

• 3 posts
  • # 118838

Wayne Schmidt said:

Hi

Xero is on the road this month demonstrating our cloud accounting application.

Join us to see Xero in action and discover what it means for your bookkeeping business.

You are an integral part of your clients small business, Xero is a tool that provides you with all you need to connect with clients and give services and advice that helps them reach their full potential.

With Xero, all your client data is in the cloud. You access real-time client information from anywhere, allowing for flexible working and timely advice to your clients. Seniors budget moving look site  - this our partners.

Come along to an Intro to Xero to meet the team and learn the following:

• Daily bank feeds, reconciliation and how they can change the way you work.
  • How to build better relationships with your clients and accountants
  • By using Xero how you can move to higher value services
  • How to grow your practice

Click on a city near you to register for free

The session will be presented by myself, as the founder of one of Australia's leading bookkeeping businesses I understand the need for real world applications and can see the value of cloud accounting for bookkeepers. 

thsnks!

in June we will move our office to another state) But we would like to participate in your events.

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last