Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

Conference - WOW

• Fellow in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 7 posts
  • # 54917

To Matthew and crew,

WOW WOW - what a great day I had, I would have to say it was one of the most fantastic conference I have ever been to.

I gave up a day of my holidays to attend and I am so glad that I did.  You guys gave us so much information but it was done in an interesting and fun way which took the boredom away from just sitting there all day.  To Helen the books were great with a lot of resoures in them.

To all the lovely old and new friends that I saw yesterday thank you for helping to make it a good day.  And an apology to the lovely lady who spoke to me as I was running out the door to start my holidays - thank you for coming up and telling me that you enjoy the answers that I put on the MYOB Forum it is nice to get feed back as you never know who you are answering. 

Now I know about the ICB Forum I will be coming in to visit you all again.

Thanks to you all for a great day and I am sure that the other venues will also enjoy the day

Cheers
Marilyn Amesbury

Edited at 03 Mar 2011 09:34 PM GMT

• Fellow in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 455 posts
  • # 54921

rom: Andrea Lister 
Sent: Thursday, 3 March 2011 6:53 PM
To: admin@icb.org.au
Subject: Conference

Dear ICB team,

I have just come back from attending my very first ICB conference. Just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you!

I have picked up/learned a lot and enjoyed the whole day.

I also would like to recognise that you have put an enormous amount of effort and work into making the

conference such a success. The 2 manuals are fantastic (particularly for someone like me who is just starting out

with their own business in bookkeeping) Thank you very much.

Helen, when I rang to register for student membership and conference you were wonderful. Friendly and

very helpful. Made it so easy and seemingly no work was too much. Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Andrea Lister

New Student Member

• Fellow in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 455 posts
  • # 54922

G'day Matthew, 
You achieved your goal for the conference. Congratulations. 
Thank you for the 5 year recognition. I think I have another 5 years in me. I would also like to try some succession planning with a local person who would like training or mentoring. I think we should encourage this through ICB. 
Keep up the great work for Bookkeepers of all ages! 

Christopher Veitch

• Fellow in Practice
  • Practice Certificate
  • 455 posts
  • # 54923

Sent: Thursday, 3 March 2011 8:17 PM
To: Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
Subject: Re: conference

Hi

.......I would also like to say thanks for the day I found it very informative, very easy to understand all topics discussed and enjoyed meeting other people working in the same industry. 

Regards

Leanne Dale

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last