Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last

9 Reasons Businesses Fail

• 83 posts
  • # 54347

It’s fairly common knowledge that the overwhelming majority of businesses fail, in fact studies show that over 50% of small to medium businesses fail in the first year and 80% fail within the first five years. For those that endure, the vast majority either just provide a job for their owner or cause their owner to become a slave.

Why? What goes wrong?

Here are the 9 main reasons most businesses fail... 

• 15 posts
  • # 119140

Most Common Reasons a Small Business Fails
1. Financing Hurdles
2. Inadequate Management
3. Ineffective Business Planning
4. Marketing Mishaps

• 2 posts
  • # 119488

Entrepreneurs strive to realize their dreams without forgetting that the business must satisfy the needs of customers. Source: Pay to do my essay by UK Writing Experts.

• 7 posts
  • # 119534

Interesting topic!

• 1 post
  • # 119572

All the files uploaded for processing on word to pdf are stored on an appropriate server located at North America or Europe for processing and the download afterwards.

• 1 post
  • # 119596

On the off chance that you haven't been following cheap dissertation help the advances of neuroscience, you may not realize that there are new advances that help your mind waves sync with those of the world's most prominent meditators. The cerebrum utilizes alpha, beta, theta, and gamma frequencies and researchers have estimated those during different exercises.

• 2 posts
  • # 119669

Geometry dash is a free action platforming game released in 2013 for PC, Android, and iOS.

• 1 post
  • # 119679

many thanks    jghkjh

• 2 posts
  • # 119691

I had my own business start-up at a very young age because I needed money to support my living and education. It did not go well in the starting, but when I came to this forum to why businesses fail, hence I got an outlook on how to avoid the risky factors. A few months later, I made so much money, that I hired writers to do my academic work, because as always I need help with my assignment, and this time I do not have to worry about being in safe hands

First Previous - Page 1 of 1 - Next Last