Hurrah! Registered Tax and BAS Agents now have a Registered Agent Symbol that can be used on business cards, letterheads and website.
You must be a currently registered agent to use the symbol, and agree to the terms and conditions of use.
To Download the Symbol
- Login to your TPB account
- Go to the Online Forms tab
- Click on “Registered agent symbol request”
- This will generate an application request. Submit your application; this is emailed to the TPB
- Log in again to your TPB account.
- You will now see a new ‘form’ available called “Registered agent symbol download files”
- When you click on this link, you will see all the available files - colour, black and white, and various file formats.
- Download and save any or all of the available files.
- Add it to all of your business communications material straight away!
If you have a company BAS Agent number and an individual number, you must use the symbol for the BAS agent entity that is carrying on a business. Therefore, if the company has several BAS agents attached to it, but it is the company who is billing clients, it should be the company number that is used on the symbol. However, there may be instances where it is relevant for the individual to also use the symbol as well.
For the full instructions from the TPB website, see How to Download the Symbol.
For the full guidelines on using the symbol, see Registered Agent Symbol Guidelines.