About Secured Signing
Secured Signing provides a secure paperless digital signature service that allows bookkeepers to invite their clients to fill-in and sign documents online from anywhere, anytime.
- Stop Print-Sign-Scan process
- Get document signed in seconds
- System handles reminders and follow up
- Monitor and manage the signing process in real time
- Significant cost reduction
- Signature process monitoring and audit trail
- Signing process audit trail and signature’s time stamp
- Use of PC, Mac, or any tablet device
Secured Signing’s User-based PKI digital signature technology ensures the authenticity of signatories and documents, while the system’s compliance with the Electronic Transactions Act of Australia, all states, and New Zealand, guarantees validity and legal enforceability.
How much does it cost?
As an ICB member you can access the full features of Secured Signing Service from $9.95 /month. This includes 50 documents per month and 1 user. Any excess documents cost $1.00 per document. You will be charged at the end of the month for your usage.
How to sign up?
Members may create a Secured Signing Paid account by clicking here.
Where to get more information?
Please visit Secured Signing.
Click here to watch online videos.
Click here to view Step-by-Step walkthrough.
How to contact us?
Free Phone: 1800 305 175