All Members of ICB are invited to attend our Annual Members Meetings
To be held by webinar on Wednesday 11th April, 2018 at 2:00pm (AEST), which you can register for here.
Voting for all matters at the AGM will be by online voting which will open on the 28th February and close at 4pm on the 18th April.
Agenda - AGM by webinar
Presentation and Receive Reports
- 2017 Financials (Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss)
- Operations and Management framework for acceptance and clarification
- Membership Statistics & other items reported
- Policy and Philosophy of ICB
- ICB Achievements
- Key Activities and Initiatives
- Government Involvement
All information available for members download
Proposals - Constitution Change
Proposals - by members
Members have requested the following items be presented at the Members Meeting and Discussed
- Network Meeting Facilitator financial support
The AGM held by webinar allows maximum involvement by members including any required extended discussion and formal presentation of Matters brought forward.