The ATO will be presenting a live webcast on Thursday 14 September at 2:00pm EST.
- The ATO progress with activity statement and portal changes - what they have done to fix issues based on your feedback, future planning and further co-design
- Updates on the ongoing transition to the practitioner lodgement service (PLS)
- The ATO current relationship with the tax profession
Webcasts are live-streamed, so you don't need to register beforehand. Visit the webcast page to add the details to your calendar. You will use this page to join the webcast, and learn about the panel.
You can participate in the webcast by:
- Tweeting your questions to #tpwebcast before or during the webcast
- Using the live chat facility available during the webcast