Business Simplification Project - Urgent discussion session
What do we as bookkeepers want made simpler?
Aim of the National Business Simplification Project is:
- Ensure business can focus on growing
- Create more jobs
- Develop new products
- Market opportunities
- Better regulation (reduce complexity / streamline regulation & Compliance)
- Better business services (simplified digital transactions / tailored info and advice)
So what stops a business growing?
- Registration processes
- Cashflow concerns and management
What would help us create more jobs (make it simpler):
- Workers Compensation / PTX
- Employment process – PAYG W / Super / NES / TFN Dec / Fairwork
Centralised Digital economy:
- Security of digital transmissions
- Centralised Directory (Digital Business Councils – Digital Capability Locator)
Bookkeepers / BAS Agents:
- Relationship Authorisation Manager / ABN Connections
When: Jun 26, 2017 2:00 PM Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Topic: Business Simplification Project
Click here to register for this webinar
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
For more information, click here.