Join Heather to chat about"everything bookkeeping" including topics from the recent ICB newsletter in the finer details.
These meetings are free for members, the only cost to you is an investment of your valuable time. The proposed agenda is below,
Free for first 3 hours
- Taxable Payment Reporting - Construction Industry
* Everything we know so far
* What is the BAS Agent allowed to do
- Super Guarantee rate goes up to 9.25% - what does that mean?
- Bank Feeds - review the approach to relying on feeds and how Best Practice Bookkeeping makes it simple
- Salary Packaging - what does it mean for a Bookkeeper
- BAS Portal - Improvement - Or was it?
* ATO have added a file lodgement facility - How to use it
- ICB March 2013 Members meeting - the outcomes
Members - Free
Non Members - $11.00
Come along to meet new and old friends, share your knowledge, learn from others, enhance your support network in the local area, and be inspired
Bring a friend or colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this meeting then please forward this invitation to them so they can register for the meeting.
ICB Network Meetings count towards CPE hours, therefore individuals cannot register multiple times.
Knowledge, support and a strong network is an asset to your business.
We do look forward to seeing you there,
ICB Network Facilitator – Brisbane South
Supported by MYOB