Join Kerrie and other Bookkeepers to exchange and share ideas, learn what others are doing and explore the hints & tips that ICB provides in their newsletters.
These meetings are designed to be relaxed and in a casual environment where you can openly discuss and share thoughts, network with your fellow bookkeeper .
ICB Members - subsidised to the value of $10.00
Non Members - Coffee/Tea /Breakfast can be purchased
- Taxable Payment Reporting - Construction Industry
* Everything we know so far
* What is the BAS A gent allowed to do
- Super Guarantee rate goes up to 9.25% - what does that mean?
- Bank Feeds - review the approach to relying on feeds and how Best Practice Bookkeeping makes it simple
- Salary Packaging - what does it mean for a Bookkeeper
- BAS Portal - Improvement - Or was it?
* ATO have added a file lodgement facility - How to use it
- ICB March 2013 Members meeting - the outcomes
The time you invest in attending these meetings will assist you immensely and quite possibly save you many hours of your time in the very near future and at the same time build a support group where challenges and solutions might be shared.
Bring a friend or colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this meeting then please forward this invitation to them so they can register for the meeting.
ICB Network Meetings count towards CPE hours, therefore individuals cannot register multiple times.
ICB Network Facilitator – Bellingen
Supported by MYOB